Submission of Abstracts and Proposals is now closed.
Authors will be notified of acceptance of their abstracts and/or proposals by 30 May 2019
Guidelines for Full Paper Submission
• Submission of full papers: June 30, 2019
• Notification of acceptance of full paper: July 30, 2019
• Uploading of full paper/presentation (for modification, if any): August 15, 2019
All papers should be submitted online at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=pcf9papers
Please make sure your paper meets the following requirements:
a) The document must be saved in Microsoft Word (doc/docx/rtf/PDF)
b) The font type and size must be Times New Roman, 10pt, in single-spaced format
c) The title must appear at the top of the first page
d) The paper must be between 3,000 and 4,000 words in length
e) The author’s (or authors’) name(s) must not be shown (for the purposes of blind review)
We are using EasyChair conference management system for receiving abstracts and papers for the PCF9. Kindly note that the Forum registration and payment process is a different system, and EasyChair is used only for submission, review and acceptance of the abstracts/papers. The paper submission system for PCF9 is treated as a separate Conference in the EasyChair platform. So, when you log in to Easy Chair, either you will find PCF9 Papers or you need to go to Main menu>EasyChair>My Conferences.
Steps to Submit Paper/Presentation
1. To start the submission process, CLICK HERE.
2. Log in to Easy Chair using your current userid and password.
3. Find out your Abstract Reference number from the review email received or by going to PCF9 EasyChair by navigating to ‘PCF9’ Conference through the EasyChair Main menu>My conferences. Please note that the PCF9 Paper submission is treated as a different Conference in the EasyChair System.
4. Once you have your full paper ready, click on the link to ‘enter as an author’. Kindly follow the instructions to submit your paper/presentation.
Note: While submitting a paper, the author/s acknowledge that it has not been presented or accepted for presentation at any professional meeting before and is not currently under review for presentation at another professional meeting.
Paper Review Process for Acceptance
All papers will go through blind review by peer reviewers identified by the Programme Committee of PCF9. The criteria for acceptance of the papers will cover the following:
• The paper is related to the sub-theme
• The paper is complete, clear and well-organised
• The significance, applicability and interest to the field (relevance beyond case presented) is clearly articulated
• The problem is clearly described within a theoretical framework (where appropriate)
• The literature review demonstrates a clear relationship between the problem and learning for sustainable development and other relevant literature
• The research design and methodology are appropriate for the study
• The discussion of the results is accurate and useful
• The paper uses sound argument and analysis
• The conclusion describes implications for practitioners in learning for sustainable development practice
• The paper uses an acceptable standard of English
The corresponding author registered in the system will be notified of the results of the review by July 30, 2019. Reviewers may make recommendations for improvement of a draft submission that has received preliminary acceptance. These recommendations must be adequately addressed by the author (or authors) to ensure final acceptance.
Submission of Full Papers/ Presentations
Submission of Full Papers for Proceedings (Camera-Ready Format). There will be no print publication of papers submitted at PCF9. However, all papers submitted will be made available online through COL’s online repository at http://oasis.col.org
Authors are requested to submit their papers and presentations online through the EasyChair, if asked for modification.
Kindly ensure that you adhere to the following while submitting your full paper:
• The paper must be an original contribution that has not been published before and is not being considered for publication elsewhere
• The paper must demonstrate sound research principles and include complete and adequate referencing (In accordance with APA style)
• The paper must be between 3,000 and 4,000 words in length (excluding title and author details) and well written — that is, clearly structured to facilitate readability and free of spelling and grammatical mistakes. Use single space, A4 size, text font type and size must be Times New Roman, 10pt, in single-spaced format. Follow 3 levels of headings, where applicable
• Your paper must not contain third-party copyright content
• The name and affiliations of the author (or authors) must be included at the top of the paper between Title and Abstract
• At least one author must be registered to attend the Forum. If paid conference registration is still incomplete by the last date for registration, the paper will not be included in the Forum schedule
• By submitting a paper, authors give consent for that paper and the authorship details to be featured in the Forum programme book
• In addition to your paper, you may also submit your presentation (in .ppt or .pptx format)
Guidelines for Poster Preparation
The Poster Session provides an alternative for authors to share and present brief summaries of their work to all conference participants and attendees. It is required that at least one presenter per accepted poster be registered to attend the Forum. While submitting the poster, we recommend that the poster be submitted as a single A4 size document in .ppt or .pptx or .pdf format.
We expect to provide presentation space for the poster presentation. Authors are expected to bring their poster in 420 X 594 mm size.
Click here to start the submission process for Full Papers
For more information please contact email@example.com